Wednesday, November 21, 2007

Manifesting Your Dreams: Making the Best of Mars Retrograde

At this time of year as we march through the holiday season and into the 2008, I always become a little introspective and start to think about my goals for the next year. For me, this process began a few years ago with a class I took called "Conscious Seeding." It's a great time to plant seeds of ideas, hopes, dreams and desires so that they are ready to germinate and burst forth in the springtime. I narrow them down to the highest conscious specific goals that i can.
During meditation and prayer, I release these intentions out into the fertile soil of possibility, and allow the universe to start their energetic cultivation. I then proceed with allowing myself to align with these goals. I this process, each year keeps becoming more amazing than the last, and after this last amazing year of growth, experience, and further alignment, I am very excited about the opportunity of possibilities I am creating for myself in 2008.
This was my Leo Horoscope today from Daily OM, and I think it fits neatly with my mind space, Mars retrograde, and my visualization of my future abundance I receive and accept now in this moment.

Below, I've included a video I created called "Healing Grace Affirmations." It is a great visualization tool for self healing and alignment. These positive affirmations help me to stay on the path as i challenge myself to raise consciousness higher and accept into my reality the health, prosperity, and abundance I desire and deserve in my life. Think of it as a little fertilizer for those conscious seeds we plant now to nourish and strengthen them through the cycle of the coming seasons.
"You might find today that your idealism makes you feel hopeful about your future aspirations. The world could seem to be there for the taking, and you could notice a sense of promise for the future. Today you may want to use your optimism to help you picture the person you would most like to become. As you think about your dreams, you can allow yourself to visualize your life as you ideally want it to be in five years. You might first want to imagine your occupation, remembering to be open to all possibilities and allow innovative ideas to flow. Then think about your home life, picturing where you would most like to live and whom you would like to be with. Let the images dance in your mind, and you may find that your hopes can help you create the life you truly want."

"Visualizing the future helps us to manifest our dreams. When we think about our current situation, our optimism can sometimes weigh us down, giving us an ideal that seems impossible to attain. By picturing where we would like to be a few years into the future, however, we give our dreams a place to rest. We know that while we may not have everything we want in the present, the future holds unlimited possibilities for us. Our hopes will become a catalyst for positive change in our lives. Creating a picture of the future today will allow you to set the intention to realize all of your future aspirations."

1 comment:

devinvenable said...

Kevin...write me! -Devin